WRD is holding registration for summer baseball, softball and TBall. Registration will be at the WHS gymnasium April 20th 6pm-8pm, April 21st 9am-12pm, and April 25th 6pm-8pm. There will be a $10 late fee for registrations after this date.
Proper sports development is achieved by children participating in age appropriate activities so that they are able to experience, comprehend, and execute the game as it relates to where they are in their cognitive development. All participants receive a T-shirt and all participants and parent/guardian must complete a Wendell Recreation District registration and participation form.
Ages as of April 30th:
- Ages 5-6 | T-Ball Co-ed | $25
- Ages 7-8 | Machine Pitch Co-ed | $25
- Ages 9-10 | C League Fastpitch Softball Girls | $30
- Ages 9-10 | Minor Little League Boys | $30
- Ages 11-12 | B League Fastpitch Softball Girls | $35
- Ages 11-12 | Little League Boys | $35
- Ages 13-15 | A League Fastpitch Softball Girls | $40
- Ages 13-15 | Pony League | $40